Heart Centred Funeral Ceremonies
- Would you like to create a service that honours the beliefs and values of your loved one?
- Were they non religious or atheist?
- Did they believe in God/Creator/Source but did not attend church?
- Does a traditional service not feel appropriate?
- Allow me to help you provide and create the service YOU want for your loved one.
As a civil funeral celebrant, I work with bereaved families at this most difficult time, to discuss all the personal requirements and requests for the service, to find out as much as possible about your loved one and to offer advice and guidance of what would help create the service you want to say farewell, to celebrate the life of those you have recently lost.
What I have learnt is each and every person is unique and no matter how large or small you feel, each person brings something special to the world and this final farewell is the opportunity to honour them and everything they meant, it is a legacy that will always remain in your hearts and this ceremony allows that love to be expressed.
Allow me to help you create a special and unique service including a tribute to their memory.
There is no set format, it can be religious or not, spiritual or not, fun or serious, long or short.